Harris (1 Viewer)

jtampasaint

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
went to the barber shop last night had a saints tee on,an met a guy who said Orien Harris was a good pick up .i was like who, i guess he went to (THE U ) with him.any word on this guy or just a camp body

canuckredux

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Harris was a highly-touted prospect at Miami, but slid in the draft, eventually winding up in Pittsburgh, then Cleveland. Unfortunately, they both run a 3-4 system, where he wasn't a natural fit. He then went to Buffalo and never caught on. The thing is that he's only going into his 3rd year; he's got lots of potential and maybe some quality coaching by Eddie O can bring it out of him. It's definitely something to keep an eye on.

bsteele3

Reaction score
He was a 4th round draft pick of the Steelers in 2006. Pretty good @ UM. Got cut by the Steelers before the season started, picked up by the Browns- didn't play much (if at all) for the '06 season and got cut in '07, picked up by Buffalo- and got cut in October '07.

I believe that is the condensed version.

edit: damn I type slow.

Last edited:

GoldRush26

SR is my life!
Reaction score
He was a 4th round draft pick of the Steelers in 2006. Pretty good @ UM. Got cut by the Steelers before the season started, picked up by the Browns- didn't play much (if at all) for the '06 season and got cut in '07, picked up by Buffalo- and got cut in October '07.

I believe that is the condensed version.

Sounds like a perfect fit!! Sign him up please! He will be great!

GoldRush26

SR is my life!
Reaction score
AWESOME! Our problem seems to be solved at DT. Now all we gotta do is sign up Gay, have a great draft, and it's CHAMPIONSHIP!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom