Harris (1 Viewer)

jtampasaint

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
went to the barber shop last night had a saints tee on,an met a guy who said Orien Harris was a good pick up .i was like who, i guess he went to (THE U ) with him.any word on this guy or just a camp body

Harris was a highly-touted prospect at Miami, but slid in the draft, eventually winding up in Pittsburgh, then Cleveland. Unfortunately, they both run a 3-4 system, where he wasn't a natural fit. He then went to Buffalo and never caught on. The thing is that he's only going into his 3rd year; he's got lots of potential and maybe some quality coaching by Eddie O can bring it out of him. It's definitely something to keep an eye on.

He was a 4th round draft pick of the Steelers in 2006. Pretty good @ UM. Got cut by the Steelers before the season started, picked up by the Browns- didn't play much (if at all) for the '06 season and got cut in '07, picked up by Buffalo- and got cut in October '07.

I believe that is the condensed version.

edit: damn I type slow.

Last edited:
He was a 4th round draft pick of the Steelers in 2006. Pretty good @ UM. Got cut by the Steelers before the season started, picked up by the Browns- didn't play much (if at all) for the '06 season and got cut in '07, picked up by Buffalo- and got cut in October '07.

I believe that is the condensed version.

Sounds like a perfect fit!! Sign him up please! He will be great!

AWESOME! Our problem seems to be solved at DT. Now all we gotta do is sign up Gay, have a great draft, and it's CHAMPIONSHIP!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom