HARTLEY (merged X 3) (1 Viewer)

No, we're only allowed to talk about Hartley when he misses. He cannot be praised. Ever.

I know all he did was "do his job" today, but man... Hartley was a big factor in our win. He made all his kicks and his kickoffs looked much better than last week. Props to him for sure, he did his part for the win!

Looks like he's been working on curing his misses to the left. I don't know if it's the setup or what, but his kicks looked like they started more to the right with maybe a hit of of a left draw. With his flawless performance tonight, I started to think how it would suck to seem him playing like that on another team. It's great to see him righting the ship. Way to go Hartley!! Nice win!

btw, Dito BoNcHie. I posted b4 seeing your post.

Congrats to Garrett for a great game today! I am so proud of him and fully expect that he will continue kicking well. He really needed this game for his confidence and I couldn't be happier for him!

:9:

Major props. Really turned it around today. He was actually going right and fading kicks back in today. That's what he did last year when he was so good. It looks like he corrected something in his mechanics.
Those kicks were barely inside.

I mean, I'm glad he made them, but from indside 30, I'm not sure he makes them.

And I still haven't seen that he is consistently adjusting his kicking style to the distance.

His problem has never been with the longer range kicks -- it's the chip shots.

Hartley was Clutch

Haven't really seen it mentioned. So, I felt like showing some love. We very well may not have squeaked by without him. :banan25::za_thanx:

Seemed like the kicks hooked inside late in the trajectory,

Glad they did, but not exactly ecstatic over his style.

He could be wearing rainbow socks as far as I care about his style. As long as the refs arms are in the sky, he's cool in my book.

He could be wearing rainbow socks as far as I care about his style. As long as the refs arms are in the sky, he's cool in my book.
Then be thankful those kicks were outside 30 yards.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom