hartley suspension (1 Viewer)

I say we trade Carney to Pittsburg or Seattle for a 6th round draft pick next year and go with Hartley. They could both use the help and we might as well get something for one of them.

Matt Bryant is still a free agent, so I don't see anyone who wants a new kicker as wanting to trade until he gets a shot.

Are some of you guys serious? We easily could have lost today because of a lack of a kicker that we can trust from 45-55 yards.

The offense sputtered today in the second and third quarters several times between the 25-35 yard line of the Bills. Once we punted and once we went on 4th and 2 I believe. If Hartley is here, the final score is likely either 33-7 or 36-7. We had at least two if not three tries from 45-55 that we passed on due to Carney.

Also, do you think Carney can kick a 52 yard FG?

He was kicking them at Philly in pre-game warmups. Doesn't mean he could when everyone was lined up, but he did kick them, and make them at that time.

Are some of you guys serious? We easily could have lost today because of a lack of a kicker that we can trust from 45-55 yards.

The offense sputtered today in the second and third quarters several times between the 25-35 yard line of the Bills. Once we punted and once we went on 4th and 2 I believe. If Hartley is here, the final score is likely either 33-7 or 36-7. We had at least two if not three tries from 45-55 that we passed on due to Carney.

:covri: It starts.......

"We could've easily lost"

"The score would've been 33-1 or 36-7"

How exactly does 27-7 equate as a loss? Just because it wasn't 33 or 36 to 7?

Carney has been 100% for non blocked FGs, but you still need the younger leg. Maybe if we have Hartley we don't go for 4th down and settle for a 13-7 lead early in the game.

Pretty much. This is no offense to Carney, it's just he's not really to be trusted from 40+. I know some people have concerns about Hartley's consistency because of preseason, but we need him back. If he flakes out on us Mare style we can always bring Carney back in.

No, We had to go for it on 4th down today because Carney couldn't make that kick. Hartley comes back when he is off suspension.

Who isn't going back? Hartley? Hmm thats funny, if he wasn't, I would have thought they'd go ahead and cut him INSTEAD OF WASTING A ROSTER SPOT ON HIM!!! :rant:

Btw, I was thinking about getting some...how much do stupid pills cost??? Just wondering. :scratch:

uhm, he's not on the roster.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom