Hartley's kick from inside the Dome (video) (1 Viewer)

Yoweigh

is not a rookie
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I took a video with my phone when Hartley made the kick and uploaded it to Youtube. Not sure if you care, but there ya go. This is from section 506, row 4. Did anyone else get video of this? I'd like to see other people's vantage points.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NHUkqGkgn7w&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NHUkqGkgn7w&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Theres a thread about halfway down the page with a couple different video's posted in it.... best feeling i've ever experienced!

Thanks for posting, that was awesome! Talk about an ERUPTION!!!!

@obwhiteo: i can't find that other thread. could you link me to it please?

Awesome...but all the videos so far immediately go to the surrounding crowd after the kick...I've yet to see a good video of the Saints sideline as the players rush the field...:( Did anyone maintain focus on the Saints bench, by chance?

I love these vids. I would watch 70,000 videos if they had one of each individual in the Dome celebrating Hartley's make.

I took one with my digital camera but I couldn't stand still so its nauseating to watch.

What song is playing in the stadium after that kick? My wife and I were trying to figure it out last night while watching it on tv

I couldn't watch, from my perspective I would have had to go on crowd reaction anyway. I closed my eyes and when I heard the roar my legs completely gave out and I fell head first onto my best friends shoulder crying like I've never cried in my life.

I can say right now that I will never ever ever experience anything close to that feeling again.

Unless I was AT the super bowl.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom