Hartwell and Abraham to play against Saints (1 Viewer)

mvtrucking

Administrator
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hartwell for sure but Abraham is not a definite.(Practice is much different than at full speed in a game)

Saint Droopy

Born/Raised in Hollygrove
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Dont matter... gameplan is the same... move the ball... score points (TDs preferrably), and don't turn the ball over... Vick will giv us the game if we stick to that plan.

Speck Killer

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Very simple, we win the turnover battle and we win in a laugher. Turn the ball over and it will be the same thing we have seen the last 2 weeks. We are a much better team than them. We are a much better team than most teams in the league but, we beat ourselves with turnovers. It doesn't matter who plays for them because we are that much better than them. Now that everyone on the team is aware just how much the turnover thing means, if I was Payton, everytime somebody turns it over now, they must sit the bench for awhile. I know it would hurt to take some players out but, you have to send a message that it will not be tolerated.

CHEF

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Speck Killer, I agree that if the turnovers are eliminated or kept to a minimum, the Saints offense is all but unstoppable by just about every team in the league. I don't think the Saints can afford to sit Brees down after an INT though. You gotta go with who got you there and while sitting a Bush or McAllister or Copper down for a series, I don't think you can do that with the QB. Let's just hope the Saints got the turnover thing out of their system the last two weeks. It's time for a reset. Our turnover ratio going into the final six games is 0. Let's focus on working that number in our favor. An INT from our defensive secondary (their first of the season) would be a good start.

Saintsphere

1 day I'll add a second Lombardi to my pic. 1 day.
Reaction score
I still think we can take em, but I'll never lie and say "Well I wish they were at full strength" and whatever, anything that improves our chance of winning is fine with me.

DomePatrizol

Reaction score
I think both of these guys a re being rushed back in order to help out in a must-win situation. I seriously doubt that either one is close to 100% and i dont expect either of them to finish the game/ be in on every down. A couple of doses of #26 straight at Hartwell ought to soften him up, and i think Abraham's going to be slowed down enough to be a non factor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Davante Adams doubtful, but still hoping to play tonight Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints lineman Nick Easton has been ready to play wherever he's been needed Saints RSS News Feeds 0
I know why Coach Payton has lost his play calling mojo... Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 7
Davante Adams: “Too early to tell” if I can play this week Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Michael Thomas better play next weekend Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
Report: Packers doctor to examine Michael Thomas' injury days before Saints play Green Bay Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints at Raiders final injury report: Cesar Ruiz to play Monday; Thomas OUT Saints RSS News Feeds 0
How Jared Cook led NFL in big-play efficiency with Saints; what more targets could show Saints RSS News Feeds 1
If MT says he is good and the Dr Approves..Let Him Play Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 32
Saint Lattimore Saints Michael Thomas “has a shot” to play Week 2 Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 30
james_k_p Video 2020 Highlight Shows Week 01 - Final Play, 4th down on 4, B&G Review Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
Andrus New Orleans Saints prepared to forge ahead if Michael Thomas cannot play SR News Page Articles 0
jasonsw Saints Which unexpected Saints player will make a big play on MNF? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 34
Billgluckman That little trick play at the end of the game.. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 46