Harvard Soccer Team Season Cancelled over "Scouting Report" of Women's Team (1 Viewer)

Mr. Sparkle

Disrespectful to dirt
Reaction score
Sexist 'scouting report' ends Harvard men's soccer season - CNN.com

Harvard University canceled the remainder of the 2016 men's soccer season following an investigation into reports of a custom of ranking woman's soccer players' physical attributes in the lewdest of terms, university officials said.
The "scouting report" evaluated freshmen women soccer players on their looks and sex appeal with numerical scores and offensive descriptions, according to a Harvard Crimson report about the discovery of such a document from 2012.

I am fairly sure that Facebook started as a Harvard Hot or Not site?

even more impressive, Harvard was leading the Ivy League at 4-0-1
It will still take awhile for people to come around to the 'don't be ********' position, but we're off to an ok start

#PCkillingus
#precioussnowflake
#outrageculture
#lockerroom
#SJWhiners

Obviously a collection of the best and the brightest, good old Harvard.

But I would have thought a much better penalty would have been 100 hours of community service, on campus, wearing their uniforms.

Public humiliation is a pretty good teacher.

But, as usual, in a classic bit of large organization CYA, they just blew up the whole thing.

I mean, it's not like they deflated a bunch of footballs or anything.

Obviously a collection of the best and the brightest, good old Harvard.

But I would have thought a much better penalty would have been 100 hours of community service, on campus, wearing their uniforms.

Public humiliation is a pretty good teacher.

But, as usual, in a classic bit of large organization CYA, they just blew up the whole thing.

I mean, it's not like they deflated a bunch of footballs or anything.

that works if you're interested in teaching just them a lesson - this penalty puts everyone across campus on notice

This thread is useless without pics.

SOM1314_Group_Dribble_Iona0259WEB.jpg

I don't really feel bad for them. Nothing says Beta Male quite like "Soccer Guys Keeping A Spreadsheet of Girls They Can't Get Have."

snl.gif

I'll go George Costanza here... Was that wrong?

What exactly went into this list or "scouting report" that went too far? The fact it was documented vs just said? Are we not allowed to talk about sex or attraction? Was it that it was too hurtful to a few (or most?).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom