Harvin traded to Seattle!!! Wow (1 Viewer)

I knew Seattle would look to add a versatile playmaker this offseason but I really thought it would be Bush. Harvin will never be Marvin Harrison but he will definitely add another dimension to their offense.

I've always looked at harbinger highly. Last season when he was already upset at his time in min. I was hoping we made a move on him before we had Joe morgan. Harvin is a very talented multi purpose receiver. No nothing like Harrison but the numbers will rack up to the likes of manning to Harrison. I also look highly of Wilson, much more then the other 3 qbs we have in the NFL tearing it up.

You laugh now but the seahawks are going to dominate for years to come dude. Harvin will flourish under Pete.

Its a good trade for them but you're talking about elite company right there. Brees to Colston has a better chance of getting close to manning to Harrison. People are so quick to jump up and say asinine things like this. The guy has been a Seahawks for less than 10 minutes and you're comparing Wilson to harvin/ manning to harrison. C'mon.

@AdamSchefter: Any trade between MINN and SEA for Percy Harvin, which still is being finalized, is expected to include Seahawks' 2013 first-round pick.

I've always looked at harbinger highly. Last season when he was already upset at his time in min. I was hoping we made a move on him before we had Joe morgan. Harvin is a very talented multi purpose receiver. No nothing like Harrison but the numbers will rack up to the likes of manning to Harrison. I also look highly of Wilson, much more then the other 3 qbs we have in the NFL tearing it up.

Danm you auto spell!!!!

That's a very good pick up. He will cost $$$'s but Wilson is getting peanuts for atleast another 2 years.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

From profootballtalk.com

Per a source with knowledge of the situation, the compensation includes at least a first-round pick.

There may or may not be more. For now, the Vikings get at least the Seahawks’ 2013 first-round pick, the 25th overall selection.

It gives the Vikings two out of three selections in the 20s: No. 23 and No. 25. For a year in which the first 25 selections are regarded to be relatively equivalent, that’s not a bad thing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom