Has Addai passed up Colston in ROY? (1 Viewer)

JOElittleBIGhorn

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Winning is first priority. But you are lying if you say you don't honestly care if Colston wins rookie of the year. I didn't see the entire Colts game but I did see Addai score 3 or 4 touchdowns. Could Addai have passed up Co-Co?

Not even close IMO. I think Marony is the one pushing him the most.

He did score those td's tonight, but I still take Colston. He is having a great Year so far.

If he does then he does... You see what Edge did on the Colts so Addai can definitely get the award, just as long as we make the post-season and Colston is there i'm happy.

I thought Addai was right up there with Colston before this game along with Maroney. I don't know if he's past Colston or not but I think he's gained some ground on him. Once Colston gets back on the field and continues to play like he has all year there's no doubt that he will win ROTY in my opinion.

one game < hole season.... However, Colston needs to get back next week (and stay healthy the rest of the season) to secure the vote. Right now he is in the lead, but missing two games definitly gave players like Addai room to catch up.

Colston's a shoe-in for NFCROY... NFLROY is a bit of a closer run. Addai definitely closed the gap some this week.

Compare what Colston has done as a 7th round draft pick out of a tiny school in an unsure situation with an entirely new coaching staff, players, and system to what Addai has done as a 1st round draft pick out of perennial powerhouse SEC school with the Indianapolis Colts, one of the best teams in the league and known for making good running backs (see: Edgerrin James, Dominic Rhodes, James Mungro). If Colston comes in and puts up 200-300 more receiving yards in the last 5 games, there's no discussion as far as I'm concerned unless Addai goes out and starts looking like LT (and how he did tonight) and puts up those numbers for the rest of the season.

colston can't do anything to help his case from on the bench. hopefully he gets back in action soon. injuries are part of the game, but if addai keeps producing while colston is injured, then the edge goes to addai....little pun in there :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom