Has any STH ever been comped anything from the Saints? (1 Viewer)

The problem is they are saying they refunded me but they didn't actually refund me, so I made 2 payments, they are saying they sent 1 back but did not And now I owe a 3rd payment. They even sent me a statement showing $0.00 balance due in may but now are saying that was a mistake.
Yeah you can't let this slide, thats a chunk of change right there. I'd call Michael Thomas and tell him you will take coaches free Jordans for the next couple months.

I do hope you get it straight though man, that sucks.

How long ago did they supposedly process the refund? It takes a few days for the credit to reflect on your bank account, unlike the debit that generally comes out immediately. If you decide you don’t want the tickets because of a valid reason and the Saints won’t refund the whole amount that they received, you can file a claim with your bank and they will generally have no issue getting your funds back.

How long ago did they supposedly process the refund? It takes a few days for the credit to reflect on your bank account, unlike the debit that generally comes out immediately. If you decide you don’t want the tickets because of a valid reason and the Saints won’t refund the whole amount that they received, you can file a claim with your bank and they will generally have no issue getting your funds back.
The statement that came on May 5 showed 0 balance due. The rep I talked to today couldn’t give me an exact date as to when the refund for the payment supposedly processed but I’ve gone over my Bank statement with a fine tooth comb from that point forward and haven’t gotten it.

I heard about this guy, but this is my first time to see him. He looks like he's having a great time, and he exudes pure joy and happiness. And he gets good air too, so he definitely didn't get the job just based on his looks (that should be obvious from his hair cut). What sticks out though, is the "uniform". The other Saintsations have a uniform, that officially makes them look the part. While my dude here, despite being extremely happy, is wearing a simple Tee-shirt, and pair of jeans. I don't know what I expected him to look like, but I didn't expect him to look like someone from the stands has run onto the field. Yes, I have been cooped up, with no one to talk to, for too long. :sparky:

The statement that came on May 5 showed 0 balance due. The rep I talked to today couldn’t give me an exact date as to when the refund for the payment supposedly processed but I’ve gone over my Bank statement with a fine tooth comb from that point forward and haven’t gotten it.
That's complete horse manure. They can tell you they refunded the money, but can't tell you when? That doesn't pass the smell test at all. I wouldn't be calling looking for free stuff. I'd be calling to tell them I required proof that they refunded the money because your bank statements do not coincide with that claim. If they've made those kind of accounting mistakes it's quite possible they've mixed your account up with someone else's and refunded the money to them.

I have an issue where I paid my full payment for Season Tickets and i even got an invoice saying I was paid in full and had no payment due on 5/29. Now, I got a call today saying that was an error and I DO owe $783 that was due on 5/29. They are saying they refunded my card by mistake, even though I am not seeing a credit on my bank statement. I don’t use credit cards, only debit, and based on the invoice, I wasn’t expecting to have to pay any more, so it will put me in a bit of a bind for my current month’s budget, so I asked if they could, since it was their error, give me some kind of comp. he said he could give me an extension but everything I suggested he had an excuse as to why they couldn’t do it. Discount on remainder of balance - NFL won’t allow discount on tickets. Concession stand credit - 3rd party vendors, they don’t control price. I asked how do Pelicans STH get concession credit and he said different contract with NBA. I am sure their must be SOMETHING they can comp me for their error. Parking, merch, anything? Has anyone ever gotten any kind of comp from the Saints so I know what to ask for when the Director calls me tomorrow? They keep bragging about how they are tops in the league in customer service. Now is the time for them to put their money where their mouth is.
1. If they indeed did return the funds to your bank account, it will show up after a few days.
2. They may have used the term "credit card" but they don't really know if its credit or debit on their end.
3. Once the funds are returned, you can choose to repay it or cancel your tickets.
4. Stop trying to get free stuff for a minor inconvenience.

LINK!!!! lol
Farmersonly.com They told me they were Saintsations anyway. Thought I heard some quacking and oinking though. Definitely not sheep. That’s different.

This is prey simple but inconvenient. First go to your bank and get a copy of your bank statement printed out up to date. Take it to the Saints ticket office on Airline drive and show it to them. They can pull your account and show you their record of payments received and returned while your there to sort it out.

your statement should show two deductions and one return if not the problem can be fixed on the spot.

it may be possible the credited it back to St Fury’s account!

This is prey simple but inconvenient. First go to your bank and get a copy of your bank statement printed out up to date. Take it to the Saints ticket office on Airline drive and show it to them. They can pull your account and show you their record of payments received and returned while your there to sort it out.

your statement should show two deductions and one return if not the problem can be fixed on the spot.

it may be possible the credited it back to St Fury’s account!
And if it is their fault and you want to ask for something for your troubles, for gods sake ask for some pre-game field passes!

I’d definitely ask to be in the Coca Cola halftime thing where you catch balls out of the Juggs machines. And for God’s sake, please back up 5 yards from where they tell you the ball should land.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom