Has anybody ever sat in the Auxuillary Press Box? (1 Viewer)

Jackson

Very Banned
Reaction score
I just found out we have 2 tickets in this seating area for the Jets game.

Aux Press Box row 1. I'm assuming that's in the club section but in the press box?

Has anybody ever sat here? My ticket was $165 so I'm assuming that comes with Club lounge access?

Thanks

Based on the ticket price, that's a plaza sideline seat. (Club sideline is $240, club corner is $130). I've never heard of aux press box, but I'm thinking that, no, that doesn't include club lounge access (but for that price, it should).

What the heck is an "Auxiliary Press Box"? Is that in the case of a nuclear attack and communications with the Main Press Box go down, the press can still get their stories out?

Based on the ticket price, that's a plaza sideline seat. (Club sideline is $240, club corner is $130). I've never heard of aux press box, but I'm thinking that, no, that doesn't include club lounge access (but for that price, it should).

Here's what I found in a Google search....

the Auxiliary Press Box, which is located on the 300 (Suite) Level is available for 74 guests and the ticket price is $360 each

As I recall the auxiliary press box was designed primarily to be used when the dome was being used in its baseball configuration. (It also was used as additional press seating for special events such as Superbowls.) I think a good while ago it was converted to additional suite-like seating.

Yes I ahve sat there for a game , that was the 870am box at onetime its the best place to see a game on the suite level, Its like eating at your kitchen table and watching the game, They have tables set up so the reporters can type during the games , so you have a place to eat it came with free food and drinks its was fun! You will ahve a great time.

Sat there for a Monday night game a few years back. No idea if it's the same after all the renovations, but at the time it was nice. Like a suite but bigger and more open and not as formal.

How did you get them and how did you get them for $165 if they sell for $365?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom