has anybody heard anything.. (1 Viewer)

If the Saints don't sign him look for him to sign with the falcons and burn the Saints twice a year. If we get a replacement we will likely overpay. Devery is the most underrated big play threat the Saints have. Everytime the Saints throw a deep pass I almost always assume its Devery.

Last edited:
I am sick of all yall haters. Yall stay on him, i dont hear much on terrance copper who was just resigned which is in my eyes HORRIBLE, by the way copper never lost a game for us right ? reggie bush my eyes horrible but yet still so talked about and prasied and so on and so on. All i have to say is i hope devery goes somewhere esle and tears the league up and jams all yall haters feet in yall mouth.

Terrance Copper was resigned because he is our special teams ace on kickoff coverage. Henderson doesn't play special teams.

And we have a replacement for him on the roster. His name is Robert Meachem and he runs a 4.35.

I am sick of all yall haters. Yall stay on him, i dont hear much on terrance copper who was just resigned which is in my eyes HORRIBLE, by the way copper never lost a game for us right ? reggie bush my eyes horrible but yet still so talked about and prasied and so on and so on. All i have to say is i hope devery goes somewhere esle and tears the league up and jams all yall haters feet in yall mouth.

Calm down Dev...

The reason people are hard on Devery (you) is, while, like other players he's made mistakes, he does very little to make up for them.

He's bad more often then he's good.

Copper is a solid 4th wr, who's consistently contributing on special teams. Making tackles on Punt team, kick off team...etc.

Reggie is Reggie, he needs to improve but still contributed.

Devery (You) drops numerous huge 3rd down conversions...and can't, 4 years into the league break into the starting line up. He was a 2nd round pick, and has performed much worse than many undrafted free agents.

Copper was undrafted, and has preformed as a solid contributer.

So Devery, calm down.

If the Saints don't sign him look for him to sign with the falcons and burn the Saints twice a year. If we get a replacement we will likely overpay. Devery is the most underrated big play threat the Saints have. Everytime the Saints throw a deep pass I almost always assume its Devery.

You can also assume, the majority of the time, he won't catch it.

As far as catches / targets, he's got to be one of the worst in the league.

A QB has to have confidence in a receiver or he won't look their way and sometimes forces the ball when he shouldn't. That cuts the field for options on O and for the opponets D. Devery often isn't covered by a top flight DB. He is often open and not thrown to. He hurts the offense more than helps it. Let's get a replacement in there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom