Has Anybody Seen This? (Vacarro in a Saints Uni) (1 Viewer)

I think at some point, an ingenious safety will tattoo his arms all green with faint horizontal white stripes scaled apart.

Yeah...I'm glad to see that the beige gold is still in place. Black & Beige to the Super Bowl. (note sarcasm)

*** NIKE, FIX THAT ****!

Maybe I'm just prejudiced... but I think we have the best looking unis! Simple... classy... and the best colors
(My favorite are the throwbacks we wear now 'n agin)

Love the new unis except the collars imo. I was hoping they's changed back to full gold collars and not the dracula style.

black and khaki, black and khaki, black and khaki.

If Vaccaro is 6'1 I'd sure hate to piss off whoever took that picture.

Love the new unis except the collars imo. I was hoping they's changed back to full gold collars and not the dracula style.

the collars are made for functionality more than looks. i have seen many photo shopped variants and other teams (college/high school) elite style jerseys with a SOLID secondary color to the jersey color and it is just TOO much.

they seem to have gone with the best case scenario. jersey colored collar was boring and all secondary color, too much...like a big horse collar and really looks goofy.

when faced with wanting the functionality of the flywire (which keeps the jersey from stretching out at the neck when tight over pads) and having the options of solid jersey color, solid secondary color or split, i am glad they went with how they are.

but, that is one man's opinion.

the collars are made for functionality more than looks. i have seen many photo shopped variants and other teams (college/high school) elite style jerseys with a SOLID secondary color to the jersey color and it is just TOO much.

they seem to have gone with the best case scenario. jersey colored collar was boring and all secondary color, too much...like a big horse collar and really looks goofy.

when faced with wanting the functionality of the flywire (which keeps the jersey from stretching out at the neck when tight over pads) and having the options of solid jersey color, solid secondary color or split, i am glad they went with how they are.

but, that is one man's opinion.

I'm with you. I don't mind the collars at all. It's different from what we've been seeing the past few years before the 2012 season. Even a minor change like the collar is welcomed by me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom