Has anyone seen Goodell around NOLA? (1 Viewer)

dome patrol

knowucantreadmypokerface
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Any reported sightings or stories? Or has he been holed up in his penthouse suite ordering room service? Haven't really heard anything so far.

That man isnt crazy. he wont be partcicipating in much this week in N.O forget what he says about feeling comfortable thats just another lie

OK, let's uderstand this: He is the CEO of a big, big, company, facing the most complicated 3 day convention. This agenda is full, and has been for a long time now.

He won't have 5 minutes free to go to the local Starbucks and share an triple-expresso with Peter King, so if you are not a member of the NFL community, are part of the head staff of a big sponsor, or are the head waiter, chances are you won't see the man. Even if by chance you see him, you won't be able to talk to him.

So chill, the guy is not hiding, he is just busy, and would be the same in Indi, Miami, San Diego or New York if the Super Bowl was there.

I honestly hope no one talks or yells at him. I'd like the Super Bowl in NOLA again!

Goodell has no say where Super Bowls are held! Why do people keep saying this, he's not on the selection comitee, he does not get a vote!

I honestly hope no one talks or yells at him. I'd like the Super Bowl in NOLA again!

Goodell doesn't choose where the Super Bowl goes, the owners vote on the bids, and it seems the league does pretty well when they come here.

Over and over again it's been stated he only did what they told him to. He knows he's hated here but that's the territory they chose, and as such I don't think he's taking it too personally. His grudge is against our franchise, not the city. Despite what he's taking on the chin this week, we'll still get another one in the next 6 years. JMO.

Goodell doesn't choose where the Super Bowl goes, the owners vote on the bids, and it seems the league does pretty well when they come here.

Over and over again it's been stated he only did what they told him to. He knows he's hated here but that's the territory they chose, and as such I don't think he's taking it too personally. His grudge is against our franchise, not the city. Despite what he's taking on the chin this week, we'll still get another one in the next 6 years. JMO.

Hopefully we'll have another commissioner by that time.

Hopefully we'll have another commissioner by that time.

Would be wonderful but I don't see it happening. Too many goons in NFL and franchise front offices that have his back.

The commissioner has great say over where the Super Bowl is held. You think Goodell wasn't the driving force behind NYC getting the game next year?

He was spotted in the French Quarter, but in a clever disgiuse tho...

drag_queen_makeup_1286405352.jpg

I read he was staying at the Roosevelt Hotel. No idea if that is true.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom