has anyone used dhgate.com? (1 Viewer)

DomePatrol2005

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Someone mentioned on the bootleg color rush jersey forum. This place has got some much crap on it. Can anyone share their experience? I am new to the site.

Someone mentioned on the bootleg color rush jersey forum. This place has got some much crap on it. Can anyone share their experience? I am new to the site.

I would stay away from that site. I know for wedding gowns and prom dresses they show designer pictures and send you crap in return. No local customer service, They are in China. Good luck getting your money back.

dhgate directly? Noooooo. Don't. Find a vendor that you can contact and negotiate with off of there, and then use it for your transactions? That does work.

dhgate directly? Noooooo. Don't. Find a vendor that you can contact and negotiate with off of there, and then use it for your transactions? That does work.
yeah I was msging the vendor on jerseys, sneakers, belts, watches etc

Yes I have ordered knock off carbon fiber bike parts.

Was easy kinda fast for coming from China was never expecting my 350 purchase to be the equivalent of the 2500 dollar thing it was a copy of.

Worked fine. Broke when I got doored by a suburban. Knock off or not would have not survived that.

I ordered three Saints jerseys there for some female friends of mine who have no interest in football, but who I wanted to kit out for a Super Bowl party down here without having to take out a bank loan to order from NFLShop.com.

Long story short - only two of them arrived after taking like six weeks, the customer service was non-existent, and after getting nowhere with the third jersey I gave up and just asked for a refund (but I never actually checked if it was processed). The jerseys themselves weren't bad though. I will post a photo if I can.

EE6B5268-BEFB-4FFE-84B3-E2FDD802C514.jpeg

There you go! The quality was pretty good. This was a female jersey and the size ran a little small.
I threw up a little when I realized there was a tool in the background with a Cowboys (DeMarcus Ware ) jersey on. :sick:

Should have given him some of your username. :hihi:

We got a couple color rush jerseys from a dhgate vendor for my son last Christmas. No complaints here. Jersey’s arrived in less than two weeks and look good- sewn numbers and name, numbers a bit small like the $79 versions on the nfl site. Not bad at all for a $17 purchase. If you do use them search for a vendor with good reviews that has been selling on the site for a while.

EE6B5268-BEFB-4FFE-84B3-E2FDD802C514.jpeg

There you go! The quality was pretty good. This was a female jersey and the size ran a little small.
I’m going to see a few more pics of her, I mean the jersey to really see the quality. Can you tell her to turn around and maybe pan out a little more?

We got a couple color rush jerseys from a dhgate vendor for my son last Christmas. No complaints here. Jersey’s arrived in less than two weeks and look good- sewn numbers and name, numbers a bit small like the $79 versions on the nfl site. Not bad at all for a $17 purchase. If you do use them search for a vendor with good reviews that has been selling on the site for a while.
Can u tell me the size u ordered I'm 190 about 6ft

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom