Has anyone worked in Spain? (1 Viewer)

Does anyone? Don't they take siestas?

Sorry, I -- like usual -- have nothing productive to add to this thread but that I am jealous. I would love to live in Spain ... and never, ever, ever, go to a bull fight.

Does anyone? Don't they take siestas?

Sorry, I -- like usual -- have nothing productive to add to this thread but that I am jealous. I would love to live in Spain ... and never, ever, ever, go to a bull fight.
I can hide you in my luggage.

It was all temporary work visas that the company handled

Where in Spain, btw?
That's unknown, you don't get an official placement until you interview with the consulate. My interview is July 26, first day of interviews for the 21-22 year.

Appearantly, the embassy looks for reasons to deny visas. If any paperwork is over 90 days old you are told to come back next year.

That's unknown, you don't get an official placement until you interview with the consulate. My interview is July 26, first day of interviews for the 21-22 year.

Appearantly, the embassy looks for reasons to deny visas. If any paperwork is over 90 days old you are told to come back next year.
yikes
good luck
loved Spain (enjoyed Madrid, but that was my least favorite of the places we toured)

I'm going to be in Llubi, Majorca. I will be teaching elementary kids. I'm going to start looking at things to see and do. I was hoping for Valencia so I wouldn't have to get on a plane to do a weekend trip.

I'm going to be in Llubi, Majorca. I will be teaching elementary kids. I'm going to start looking at things to see and do. I was hoping for Valencia so I wouldn't have to get on a plane to do a weekend trip.
i know 0 about it, but sounds great
how long is the boatride to the mainland?

As a dancer, yes
tenor.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom