Has Brees practiced yet? (1 Viewer)

Krodwhodat

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I’ve been watching twitter and haven’t seen anything that he has or hasn’t yet this week. Are the practices open to the media?

Today is the first day of practice. I hope they're closed to the media. We don't need them reporting how well or bad Drew looks and giving away who will be the likely starter come Sunday.

Everyone will be all over the F5 key after practice wraps up though I doubt much will be revealed. Why tip our hand as to who is going to start Sunday? Make them game plan for both. Two different offenses.

Last edited:
My guess is that he will be listed as LP in the injury report today, keeping doubt in everyone's minds about his status. LP could be anything from "he rode a stationary bike" to "he practiced with the 1s all day but we stopped him 5 minutes before the end of practice."

Von Bell seemed to insinuate that the saints were going to guard Drew’s status on his NFL network interview.

My guess is that he will be listed as LP in the injury report today, keeping doubt in everyone's minds about his status. LP could be anything from "he rode a stationary bike" to "he practiced with the 1s all day but we stopped him 5 minutes before the end of practice."
Just listing him as LP would be enough to make the Cards think. The above post is my prediction as well. The question for me is media observation. That's when the F5 keys will get tested.

When would they announce who's starting? I picked up Teddy, but would need to get a different qb if Brees were to start.

When would they announce who's starting? I picked up Teddy, but would need to get a different qb if Brees were to start.

There's nothing requiring them to announce this until game time. The only thing they would announce Friday, would be if Brees was certainly out.

There's nothing requiring them to announce this until game time. The only thing they would announce Friday, would be if Brees was certainly out.

Yeah, if I don't have a clear answer by Saturday, I'll probably pick up a different qb.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom