Has Demario Davis said anything regarding the Drew Brees situation? Now with comments given to ESPN (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Really curious in seeing how he responds (if he does) which I'm sure he will. Being that Davis is a big team leader and activist as well.

Really curious in seeing how he responds (if he does) which I'm sure he will. Being that Davis is a big team leader and activist as well.
I hope because silence might be worse than criticism.

Someone posted remarks by DD and Cam. It's in one of the threads. The sentiment is what you'd expect from DD.

Demario is on ESPN:

- His first response to Drew's comments yesterday is that it will be a disservice to the cause to only address to the statement of one man.

- Malcolm Jenkins shows the pain and feelings that the black community feels.

- We allow ourselves to take away from the issue.

- It was upsetting that Drew didn't address the racial problem on the beginning, but the statement of this morning changed that. That is what a leader does, to focus on the real issue.

- Drew is stating that he missed the point, but now as a leader he is transforming to positive change.

Demario and the team knows that Drew is a man of action, as for himself, he wanted to hear Drew's stance on the position. He has talked to him and wants to learn more about the players' coalition. His action has spoken before his words.

All of America should follow Drew's model, notice that you have not heard the black community and now they listen and stand with them. We can't allow ourselves to go back to where we are.

Demario is donating the proceeds of his masks to Mr. Floyds family.

Ok, that was quick on my part, I hope the video comes soon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom