Has NFLN... (1 Viewer)

there was a top 10 mock draft with us picking Cromartie, but i haven't seen much else about the Saints on NFL Network.

No, they are working their way through the draft every night but nothing on the Saints yet. I will try to post a message the day before they are set to talk about the Saints in depth.

A good way to check is to go to the Saints team page on the NFL.com website. I think they are pretty good about posting any team related videos there. If you don't have the channel, the website is not bad.

NFL Network (Total Access) is counting up or down (I cant figure it out) cause they did the Falcons who pick #3 yesterday, but they did the Packers who pick 29th on Monday..but that probably had something to do with Brett retiring....but then again, they did the Giants before that....I really dont know how they are picking the teams....

I really dont know how they are picking the teams....

Maybe they are picking names out of a hat. I agree that there seems to be no reasoning behind their order of teams. I, for one, find it frustrating. I want to know when the Saints will be discussed so I can make plans to watch. It isn't as if I have the ability to watch it every night. It comes on at 7 here (it's nearly 6:30 local time now), and I am still at work and 45 minutes away from home, so I have to plan these things.

I think they going alphabetically covering each team's needs and drafting likelihood because yesterday they focused on Atlanta and the day before it was Arizona.... it may be a couple weeks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom