Has our poor OL made our DBs look better and our WRs look worse? (1 Viewer)

SaintsJunkie

BREES HOF
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I wonder now with all the great defensive plays in training camp, how much of that was the poor OL and lack of time for the QB to get the ball out there.

How much of this "young talent" at DB is exaggerated

I wonder now with all the great defensive plays in training camp, how much of that was the poor OL and lack of time for the QB to get the ball out there.

I think that our OL probably made the DL look better than it is. The DBs on the other hand has had good competition. Were there probably some rushed throws that led to INTs? Probably...but the WRs and CBs both have ability.

I think you are on to something there. Sub-par looks average against sub-par. I'm scared of how we will look when it counts against real competition. Brees will have to work his magic like he always has and we'll hope for the best on D.

Uh. DBs were making plays in 7-7, when there's no OL to make our WRs look worse and DBs look better.

And even then, our DBs were never good enough to make plays even if the ball hit them in the hand.

Don't try to retroactively find negatives. It's insipid.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom