Has SR Member married a foreigner? (Like 90 Day Finance) (1 Viewer)

My wife is Mexican. We met four years ago, but then again I've been living in Mexico since 2010.

This has Hallmark Channel made-for-TV movie written all over it.

we have a huge box of letters and photos we exchanged over the years

after her dad passed, because of a freak GM factory accident, she started confiding in me more and more, because I was the one person not touched by this and to whom she could speak more comfortably and honestly - talking to anyone in her family, there was always their grief, too

Eventually, these letters were being traded on a weekly basis and, the last couple of years, we were chronicling our every day lives in 20+ pages letters to one another.

By the time we met, we felt like very close friends. And the more we hung out in person together, the more we realized how much we had in common. Everything else felt like it took care of itself after that.

The months of immigration were not fun - expensive, tedious, long, anxiety-inducing.

But it was all worth it when we finally were able to get married....

66851429_10161978432805142_8639991220359135232_n.jpg

we have a huge box of letters and photos we exchanged over the years

after her dad passed, because of a freak GM factory accident, she started confiding in me more and more, because I was the one person not touched by this and to whom she could speak more comfortably and honestly - talking to anyone in her family, there was always their grief, too

Eventually, these letters were being traded on a weekly basis and, the last couple of years, we were chronicling our every day lives in 20+ pages letters to one another.

By the time we met, we felt like very close friends. And the more we hung out in person together, the more we realized how much we had in common. Everything else felt like it took care of itself after that.

The months of immigration were not fun - expensive, tedious, long, anxiety-inducing.

But it was all worth it when we finally were able to get married....

66851429_10161978432805142_8639991220359135232_n.jpg

Other than the fact that she’s not in prison, this sounds idyllic

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom