Has there ever been a more dysfunctional team than this year's Dolphins? (1 Viewer)

Nightshade

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
There have been dumpster fires but right now I can't think of one that was worse than this teams start to the season.

Washington with Snyder. That was once a marquee franchise.
Now it’s 7 losses from getting below .500 all time.

Last edited:
Dolphins are bad, but not sure if they've been more dysfunctional than some of the Browns teams. When you go 1-15 one year, and follow it up with 0-16 the next, that's some all time dysfunction there. It's a bit early to put the Dolphins in that category.

The Dolphins are functioning perfectly. Since the superbowl is in Miami & they realized early they had zero percent chance to play in it anyway, they designed the team to be the absolute worst in the nfl in a year with some pretty rotten nfl teams. So far it's mission accomplished.

I don’t know, but the Dolphins are going to keep several survival pools going strong all season. :hihi:

I don’t know, but the Dolphins are going to keep several survival pools going strong all season. :hihi:
Word of warning to those using the Dolphins for this purpose. Sooner, or later they will play the teams in their division for the second time & they will also have a bi week. This will be your downfall for taking the easy way out. You have been WARNED!:muahaha:

I'd say we've had several teams to rival the Dolphins dysfunction. Now, I'm not sure I've seen a team purposely appear to tank so early in the season, though.

At this rate, they'll be able to draft a QB very high...but what do they do with Josh Rosen? Just not a good situation all around

There have been dumpster fires but right now I can't think of one that was worse than this teams start to the season.
dolphins are never going anywhere until BB retires or dies so why spend big money whaen you are NEVER going to the prom

spend as little as you can but get 9-7 teams so you can still sell tickets is all they have been about for the last 15 years.

this year seems worse then even but its not, i dont think they are trying to tank, they are just trying to spend the least money possible each year.

each gamethey play better and they will still reach 7-9, 8-8, or 9-7 area and they got rid of any big contracts to save money

The 1-15 Phins teams that had Cleo Lemon was one of the cringiest football teams I've personally witnessed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom