Has this been viral yet? (1 Viewer)

Nope, but it's ironic that after he did Jerry's bidding he's being painted as greedy now. I'm sure Dak wish he could go back in time on that one.

It has but isn't currently because it's 4 years old.

The better question is why are you instigating racism? In an already tense situation about racism, you thought making a race bait thread was a good idea? Are you trying to further the divide on this board by bringing up 4 year old material?

I appreciate the mods for allowing us to express ourselves on this topic outside of the political board but this is pushing it.

Mods, this thread is race baiting. So far no one has fallen for it.

It has but isn't currently because it's 4 years old.

The better question is why are you instigating racism? In an already tense situation about racism, you thought making a race bait thread was a good idea? Are you trying to further the divide on this board by bringing up 4 year old material?

I appreciate the mods for allowing us to express ourselves on this topic outside of the political board but this is pushing it.

Mods, this thread is race baiting. So far no one has fallen for it.
It's almost 2 years old, which may not be as old as the consistent opinion Drew Brees has voiced on this matter across the same time period.

No one takes anything coming out of that organization seriously. They say or do something stupid on a regular basis.

It's almost 2 years old, which may not be as old as the consistent opinion Drew Brees has voiced on this matter across the same time period.

I think it’s more of the timing. Public perception has shifted. It was tone deaf. Nobody’s talking about kneeling. He should have known to walk a fine line on this especially in the current environment. It was a huge mistake on his part. It came across as ignorant and insensitive.

I think it’s more of the timing. Public perception has shifted. It was tone deaf. Nobody’s talking about kneeling. He should have known to walk a fine line on this especially in the current environment. It was a huge mistake on his part. It came across as ignorant and insensitive.

Not saying he’s a bad guy or anything. It was just extremely poor judgment.

Why would it go viral? What is it supposed to prove?
That there is a double standard?
Not saying he’s a bad guy or anything. It was just extremely poor judgment.
It was also one answer to a question strategically lifted out of a larger conversation and pumped out into the rage machine.

I think it says more about the digital mob today than it does Brees.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom