Has Walter Thomas worked on conditioning? (1 Viewer)

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sad to leave NOLA to AZ; going into ministry
Last edited:
Yeah word is he should be able to last 18-19 minutes this year :9:

A better question is why isn't he in the WWE? Just as long as he can understand you don't actually hit someone ten straight times in the head.

Come on now.... everyone got excited when this happened. Its funny now but who know whats in the head of his. You'd think that he'd have taken things more seriously and started training with more intent for this season.

I was wondering about this too... i just didn't want to be the guy who actually posted it! lol

I had heard somewhere during the season that he had been working out to get into shape to try to get another chance-- but i just don't see it happening.

Just think of the possibilities though-- he could be our ENTIRE D-line!! We could run a 1-6 defense with him!!!!!!!

You gotta laugh really, I mean when you get kicked off a unit for poor conditioning that has Hollis Thomas on it, you gotta have some serious problems. I loved the whole Walter story and and part of me wanted him to make it, but oh boy, if he puffs harder than Hollis I'm amazed he managed to walk onto the field.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom