Haskins trying to talk to OL (y’all seen this) (1 Viewer)

That is just pathetic. Could any of you imagine our OL smirking and not responding at all to Drew if he was asking them the same question after getting repeatedly beat up on the field because of poor blocking?

Yes, especially the part where the author assumed this was an actual NFL team.

Haha!!!! Now that was funny!!!! Most dysfunctional team in all of sports IMO...that poor kid doesn't have a chance with that sad excuse for a team....just hope he survives to play somewhere else....

Haskins will still be in the league long after all those linemen are gone.

Bro (lifelong die hard Skins fan) is on the verge of apathy. He’s beyond sad. Says it’s the top, Snyder and Allen. They must go in his opinion. Says many fans are becoming apathetic now.

Isn't Scherff (or however you spell it) a borderline bust or has he become a decent player?

I completely agree. I think, in a way, it comes across as passive aggressive. I think they would have had more of a response if he’d have just come out and said “y’all stink today and it’s killing me. Do your job better!”

thats how I saw it too. I’m not saying either would have gotten a good response but the way he did it came across, his tone and body language, birch to me.

if you guna criticize, walk up and say what you mean... that was bad!

It's better than telling them they are playing terribly. I'd imagine it's pretty hard for a rookie put in a leadership position to have the respect of veteran players in a way that allows for criticism. A good veteran player would have an answer for the question.

to me, it was obvious he was saying “y’all need to get it together” and he was probably right but the way that comes across, he would have been better off being positive and giving them a “let’s go” talk then a “what can I do to help speech” cuz then at that point, if it’s what he meant, do they break out the chalk board and start correcting issues?

By his tone and demeanor, he was telling them to get their butts in gear and that wasn’t going to go over well. If he was guna do that then simply say “get your butts in gear” as opposed to the passive aggressive approach

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom