only having 4 CBs active.

looks like the Saints of old.

that's the most disappointing loss we've had in a long time

coach payton blew this game.

calling a QB option on the 3 yard line?

only having 4 CBs active.

looks like the Saints of old.

that's the most disappointing loss we've had in a long time

TO be fair to the team, we did everything we needed to do to win the game... that PI on 4th down was bull.

Maybe we aren't good enough to rebound for a blown BS 'make-up' call... but credit to how the team played... they should have won that one.

It wasn't a QB option, it obviously was a busted play. The RB isn't in the QB's hip on an option.

saintsfannca;6517962that's the most disappointing loss we've had in a long time[/QUOTE said:
New here?

Where you been the past couple of years?

I really wish I could say this loss was shocking .....but ehhhh don't worry about saving any timeouts either or getting a pass rush vs 7th string offensive lineman

I'm ****** at these refs. That PI was horrible. The defensive holding prior to that was extremely questionable at best.

Our boys played really well today. Oline looked solid. Receivers looked very good, for the most part. Drew was ON. Defense looked better slightly better. Still some lapses and tackling issues.

Overall, we played well enough to win. The refs gave the Raiders 2 extra opportunities on that last drive. Ridiculous.

I'm not upset. Our train is on schedule and our future is very bright.

Hell, the thing people were most concerned about was our offensive line and they played extremely well today. Our skill positions are very, very good. Cooks, Ingram, Snead, Thomas...all looked good. Cadet is an odd one. I'd like him better if he had more speed or elusiveness, but he's versatile. John Kuhn was opening up holes.

Fleener was a big absent, but that'll come in time.

Welcome to another season of ups and downs ladies and gentlemen. I'm hoping they will get better as the season goes along. They were better on defense, but still not where they need to be. Offense has some fire power, but some of the coaching decisions are questionable. Special Teams needs to do a lot better also.

PI was BS obviously. That's on Robertson, no reason to even be near the defender.

And I don't think Oakland is a really good team. Looked average.

Considering that they lost two RT and had to shift their entire right side of the OL. Didn't give up a single sack. Rushed for over over 150 yds in a half and scored three TD's and a two point conversion... I'd take that average every day of the week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom