Hate to say this but Niners, make us an offer! (2 Viewers)

You know when I heard about the injury to Garoppolo that was the first thought that entered my mind. Only thing acceptable to me though would be a 1 other than that kick rocks....

No team who just signed a QB is giving up a 1st or 2nd round pick for a 13 week rental. We would be lucky to get a 3rd.

I would trade Bridgewater for a 3rd rounder if we don’t think he will sign a team friendly contract and sit for one more year. SF is going to be a bottom 10 team without Jimmy G no matter who they pick up. That would be us flipping a late 3rd for an early 3rd.

49ers gonna tank. It's their best option. No point salvaging this squad.

if it's a 2nd rounder why not. but i agree with the poster about niners tanking. get a high draft pick and get another piece.

I'd take the call. Then as we are about to make the deal I'd hang up. When they call back I'd say no deal and then say how does it feel punk...

49ers gonna tank. It's their best option. No point salvaging this squad.
Yeah that's I'd do. They were already 0-3 but with the franchise QB going down everyone will get a pass on a down year. Use the high draft picks to fill the numerous holes on the team.

So fellas, let me get this straight: Collectively most Saints fans were not happy that we got Teddy for a 3rd, with no guarantees that he will resign with us. BUT we expect another team to give up 1's or a probowl player and a 3, or something thereabouts? Really?

Come on guys.

I don't think 49ers would be calling, they have 4 more years of JG.

I think the Titans would be more likely to trade for a QB, either Bridgewater or possibly Winston if Tampa wants to move on.

No way we get a 1 or 2 round pick for any of our QB's not named Brees.

A player maybe but Sherman isn't going to help in the deep game, he is slow. Sherman is on the downside of his career.
Do you forget what the Vikings paid for Sam Bradford when, ironically, Teddy Bridgewater got hurt?

So fellas, let me get this straight: Collectively most Saints fans were not happy that we got Teddy for a 3rd, with no guarantees that he will resign with us. BUT we expect another team to give up 1's or a probowl player and a 3, or something thereabouts? Really?

Come on guys.
First of all, I was happy we got TB for a 3rd. 2nd of all, I don't EXPECT anything, but its supply and demand, we have a QB, if they want him, pay the price or we keep him. If they think what we are asking is too much, then they don't have to do the deal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom