Hate to say this but Niners, make us an offer! (1 Viewer)

I honestly don't think Brees is retiring next year and will likely play two more seasons after this one.

That makes it really hard to hold onto Bridgewater long term. Is he really gonna sit on the bench for 3 seasons through his prime years? Can we afford to pay him to do that?

Given that, I'd trade him in a heartbeat for the right price.

Yeah that's I'd do. They were already 0-3 but with the franchise QB going down everyone will get a pass on a down year. Use the high draft picks to fill the numerous holes on the team.

They are 1-2. With the Shannahan being in his 2nd season, I doubt he tanks. He's gotta start winning some games for them.

Why is the world would anyone think the Niners would trade for Bridgewater? They are not a QB away from the SB and
have a ton money of tied up with Grap. What would they do with Bridgwater when Grap comes back?

I wouldn't trade the 49ers a cup of ice water if they were on fire, even if they offered their whole draft....

I would trade TB all day long for a 1st or high 2nd. I don't believe we can keep him next year anyway. Surely he's going to be looking for a starting job next year.

There's nothing with PJ or Crawley that ten foot arm extensions wouldn't cure.

In 2016, The Vikings gave The Eagles a First and a fourth for Sam Bradford after Teddy B. tore up his knee. So with the ever increasing value of the QB position, a first and a third is the minimum a team would have to pay. That is if the Saints even would deal him. They have already made some adjustments to his current contract and I can't see them letting him leave the building. Not as hard as it is to find a QB in the NFL.

There is zero chance we keep teddy next year.

I'd take a 1st or a 2nd and a player. If not, then I'll keep teddy for chance he is needed this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom