Hated Player to the Saints? (1 Viewer)

If he scored it as a TE in an alternate reality, yeah I could get behind that.

My disdain for Kerry Collins only grew when he joined the Saints. The guy was a punk before he got to N.O. then he quickly added drunk idiot to his repertoire asa Saint.
I was in celly mode after he left the Saints.

My disdain for Kerry Collins only grew when he joined the Saints. The guy was a punk before he got to N.O. then he quickly added drunk idiot to his repertoire asa Saint.
I was in celly mode after he left the Saints.
I forgot about him.

Heck I wanted us to sign Prime when he left Atlanta...then found out we offered more money and he still turned us down. Broke my heart but was a good business decision on his part, hate to say.

He's always been famous for his business decisions.

Browner is the guy I didn't want from day 1, and it got worse every week. I just wanted him gone.

3 players that would just ruin the team for me... not to say I wouldn't love my team, but I just couldn't stomach watching them, which would bring my NFL viewership to 0%

A-aron Rod-i-gers
Scam
and Crableggs

Just can't stand any of them... no knock on ability, just suck *** personalities.

Seeing as all I have to wear that isn't work clothes is Saints related, I guess I would still support them in that way, but I wouldn't be buying another Saints shirt every 2 months anymore.

I just really can't stand those 3... makes me so grateful for our players like Drew, Davis, Jordan, and Morestead...

Please no Scam, please Lord!
?

Still feel this way?

This got me thinking

Has there ever player that you couldn’t stand when they were on a different team

You hated to find out that the Saints had signed him

You couldn’t really root for him while he was here

Then rejoiced when he left?

Or maybe you did root for him while he was here but still rejoiced when he left?

I hated Michael Haynes when he was with Atlanta because he would always torch us and have his best game of the season against us

But I was excited when he came here because now that power was on our side (didn’t work out that way though)

I’m trying to think about how I would have felt if Steve Smith came here after leaving Carolina

I hated Steve Smith, but at the same time Respected him so much, with how great he was, and the way he played the game.

This got me thinking

Has there ever player that you couldn’t stand when they were on a different team

You hated to find out that the Saints had signed him

You couldn’t really root for him while he was here

Then rejoiced when he left?

Or maybe you did root for him while he was here but still rejoiced when he left?

I hated Michael Haynes when he was with Atlanta because he would always torch us and have his best game of the season against us

But I was excited when he came here because now that power was on our side (didn’t work out that way though)

I’m trying to think about how I would have felt if Steve Smith came here after leaving Carolina
We have had worse QBs than Cam but not as arrogant.

Conrad Dobler ?
Archie Manning on Dobler- I loved the man. When I dropped back to pass, all the rushers were going straight at him. I had time
to throw, and he would fight all of them

I didn't particularly care for Jeremy Shockey but I loved the dude when he had the Black & Gold on.

Shockey is that guy for me too. He did something to tick me off every time he made a highlight. But then I loved him. Because you realized that when he was doing it as a Saint, that he was ticking the other fans off just that much lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom