Hauschka is a free agent (1 Viewer)

jagpack

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Seattle signed Blair Walsh. How about it? Hauschka has been a consistent top-level kicker, something we've all wanted for a long time. Although Lutz is on his way up, still an unproven kicker. We have some cap space this year. What do y'all think?

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Seattle signed Blair Walsh. How about it? Hauschka has been a consistent top-level kicker, something we've all wanted for a long time. Although Lutz is on his way up, still an unproven kicker. We have some cap space this year. What do y'all think?

I'm done with the kicking carousel. Let's stick with Lutz.

I'm done with the kicking carousel. Let's stick with Lutz.
I feel ya, although could argue that Hauschka would have stopped the carousel, especially if Lutz would happen to struggle next year. But I see where you are coming from as well.

still dont trust lutz.... id like haushka.. well aware i didnt spell that right

Didn't Hauschka miss quite a few XP's this year?? Maybe I am thinking of the wrong K? Lutz seems fine enough though.

We finally have a young kicker who has been perfect ever since we found the right coach for him. Why on earth would we replace him?

Lutz did perfectly after getting a coach to come in and fix his problems. we are building a young team so why not keep the young kicker and watch him grow.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom