Have any of you recieved your IRS/Economic Stimulus forms yet (1 Viewer)

yes do not fill out papers and send it off for your rebait....
we have that scam going on here. dont do it...

Obviously if you didn't file taxes the IRS will not have your direct deposit information. You still will not be required to fill out any form with your bank account information. You will simply be mailed a check to deposit at your discretion. Just clarifying.

What I am stating is what I have been told at the office that I work at. I have not seen the form, but have been told that the IRS is sending these things out to SSI and VA recipents.

As for sending in the form, I assume that the IRS is enclosing self-addressed envelopes.

What I am stating is what I have been told at the office that I work at. I have not seen the form, but have been told that the IRS is sending these things out to SSI and VA recipents.

As for sending in the form, I assume that the IRS is enclosing self-addressed envelopes.

I think he was saying the forms won't ask for bank account info. Do you know if the SSI and VA forms will be asking for routing info for direct deposit? Seems unlikely, but I guess possible.

Nonetheless, unless you're an SSI or VA recipient that isn't otherwise filing a 1040, you're not going to have to do anything other than filing your 1040.

This really isn't that confusing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom