Have any of you seen 10,000 BC (1 Viewer)

Saintman2884

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
It was the top movie this weekend with a $35 million dollar take in at the box office.

It looks good but the critics hated it, some even calling it "a bombastic bore" and waste of time to watch.

I probably will see it in a few weeks when the hoopla dies down a bit. the people who made this movie also Independence Day and Godzilla the popular movie series we know of as.

I heard and read it was horrible I might watch it on DVD. Nothing new came out this weekend to compete with it. Thats why the $$$

Isn't this movie a remake? Was the first one any good?

Thats 1 billion years old with the good sexy Raquel Welsh as the hot sex siren of the mid 60's original movie , City. I do not know, it may be a remake. I think that movie was better or had more of a plot but I haven't seen either of them so who knows

I saw it last night. The story line was pretty good I thought, but there were some scenes that had really bad lighting and you couldn't see what was going on. I need to watch it again.

I saw it earlier today. It reminded me of Apocolypto minus the subtitles. It has some cool scenes in it, but nothing to say wow, great movie.

The Dark Knight trailer was awesome though.

cave man was better im sure...
ringo star deserved an oscar...

I was reading the message board on IMDB and there were so many people upset that there were so many inaccuracies, come on, its a movie... and I don't think ANYONE can prove exactly what was happening at that time. and another thing they were so upset about was that the title 10,000 BC, was pushing Christianity down thier throat because of the BC.... some people need to get a life...

Isn't this movie a remake? Was the first one any good?

The original, One Million Years B.C.,starring Raquel Welsh, was very memorable for me. The movie stunk, and Raquel certainly made for good eye candy.

However, I had a first date with a girl I later became engaged to. I didn't marry her, but that's another story.

The trailer and ads say that this movie is from the same guys who made "Independence Day" "Godzilla" and "the Day after Tommorrow".... that is enough of a warning for me to stay the hell away!!!!

I saw it Friday night and something get popping in my head that this may be the prequel to another Sci-Fi movie that I will not name b/c I don't want to ruin the movie for anyone. All of the unanswered questions from the movie would set up the prequel. Of course I could be wearing a tinfoil hat so don't take my thougts as gospel.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom