Have i missed something (1 Viewer)

There goal was to keep the clock moving so the game would end early...it did.

80 yards passing in a full game in the NFL. I'm sorry but I'm 57 years old and I believe I could throw better than that. I kept seeing wide open receivers and Hill didn't see them. This is why you run motion. It shows what the defense is doing. C'mon man.
It was his second start and people act like he's not going to have rough patches. It was the best time to have a rough patch, against a team with no legit qb. Btw I highly doubt you could do better, you'd look like the Broncos qb today except without the ability to scramble lol.

Also 80 yards, I think the conservative game plan by Payton was pretty classy. There's no way the Broncos were beating us, unless somehow we kept turning it over, which doesn't happen if we don't pass it. Also we were missing quality linemen and the offense was vanilla on purpose. Run run predictable pass play. This was essentially a preseason game but some people can't seem to grasp that idea. This was not like facing a regular bad team. This kid had no time to prepare at qb I almost feel bad for him. Maybe if he had a full week he could get something going. Either way we won 31 to 3 and are still at the top and Brees is back soon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom