Have inactives been announced yet? (1 Viewer)

Rdanderson91

Krispy Kreme
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I've looked everywhere and apart from an injury report earlier in the week I can't find anything. Anybody got the inactives?

I guarantee everybody that was questionable for the game is not playing. They just called up Jack Ryan from PS, that should tell you everything you need to know. The Saints have packed it in for this game, they will beat the Cardinals next week and then the Bucs the following week bringing the win total to 7, have a lackluster final game for PRIDE and 7-9 you go. MARK IT DOWN.

I guarantee everybody that was questionable for the game is not playing. They just called up Jack Ryan from PS, that should tell you everything you need to know. The Saints have packed it in for this game, they will beat the Cardinals next week and then the Bucs the following week bringing the win total to 7, have a lackluster final game for PRIDE and 7-9 you go. MARK IT DOWN.

A lot of people won't like the pessimism but I can't disagree with any of it. KVac choosing to take his suspension now, resting Ingram, Thomas, Unger, and Armstead. We may actually be packing it in. Question now is, who are we doing this for in the draft? Garrett?

YqOjg.gif

People won't like it but with 4 games left, a still up and down team, and a slim chance at the playoffs the Coaches/FO have to have a pulse on the team. Anythings possible but I think the likelihood of us rattling off 4 straight was slim. So now is evaluation time. 8-8 would be an improvement. This team had a shot to be more but those injuries really killed our season b4 it got started.

Mike thomas is out. Cooks lets see if you can cash the checks your mouth was making.

Terron Armstead just declared active. Honestly, they should just shut him down for the season. He keeps getting dinged up whenever he comes back in, he's clearly playing through something bad. Why risk our young, All Pro-calibre LT's future in a year where we're pretty much out of it at this point?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom