have no idea how i'm going to feel this weekend (1 Viewer)

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
like when the playoff games are about to start, am i going to even want to watch? am i going to be 'whatever' about the loss and watch the games?
i really have no idea and probably won't know until game time

I won't watch any of the pregame as I don't want to re live what happened Sunday,
With that being said Go Vikings although I look for them to fall flat without two weeks to rest and prepare like they did for us

I may watch since the Patriots are gone. Realizing fast that I should care less. Feel really stupid that the loss seems to negatively affect me emotionally more than most of our team.

Then some players saying things like, you are either with us or your not. Kind of hits a nerve. Most Saints fans been here before you put on a jersey and will be here long after you are gone. How about you either play hard for us or gtfo. <deep breath end rant>

I typically don’t watch the week after the saints get knocked out.

I kinda miss those days when the Saints would lose and I had until the very next NFL game to get over it. Whether it be 15 minutes or 7 days away, I wasn't going to deprive myself of good football just because the Saints decided to suck. Those days when I still cherished the sport itself.

The way a game sounded and looked. Now, every thing and everyone associated with this league grates on my nerves.

I'm so damn cynical and jaded with the NFL. I want it to crash and burn.

With that said, I'll still probably turn it on and mute it as long as the team I want to win is winning. Root for Houston and dance a fierce jig when Minnesota is eliminated.

I normally would still watch. But no more. I really find it difficult to watch the NFL now. Last year I successfully opted out for the Super Bowl. This year, I am out now.

Someone asked me today if I am pulling for San Fran this week, since Minn beat us. I honestly didn’t feel anything. I said I wasn’t pulling for anyone this week.

I am indifferent to the NFL. I really think it has become a terrible product. I don’t like what it has become - from the mindless rules, to the incapable officiating, to the chest beating players, to monontinous game flow. Every game seems to take on the same pattern. Penalties on one team, until the other team gets behind, and the flag throwing gets flipped to the other team. It’s so common. I don’t trust the NFL anymore.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom