Have Saints traded Thomas yet? (1 Viewer)

you say he wouldn’t make it without Brees but he caught like 60 passes in 5 games with Bridgewater last season and like 30 passes from Taysom this season

Bro dont come to SSF with that logic lol. Mike Thomas not only Broke the record after signing a deal he did it with 3 QB's throwing to him. I

Just reported Thomas retweeted DeShaun Watson tweet of “was a 2, now a 10” indicating displeasure with team. Already a cancer. Get Urban Meyer to trade us Chark and 2nd round pick for him.
Tweet taken down quickly but too late.

That’s Not what the tweet says. And it’s not what it means, and it wasn’t deleted. It says “I was on 2, then I took it to 10”

which just means he’s grinding harder than he ever has.

That’s Not what the tweet says. And it’s not what it means, and it wasn’t deleted. It says “I was on 2, then I took it to 10”

Thank you for adding logic to this inane thread. Folks out here trying to read into tweets and they don’t even understand the lingo nor the context. Mike, like all competitors, was upset with an injury plagued season. He’d have the same response no matter what team he suited up for. This isn’t a Saints thing; it‘s a Michael Thomas not being okay with not being fully healthy to truly help his team out thing.

Just reported Thomas retweeted DeShaun Watson tweet of “was a 2, now a 10” indicating displeasure with team. Already a cancer. Get Urban Meyer to trade us Chark and 2nd round pick for him.
I saw that retweet too, but then did not see it mentioned anywhere until you brought it up. Didn't he also tweet something like, "Me too," when he did it?

Deshaun's tweet was taken as a reference to his anger level with the Texans, after an ESPN article said that, after Hopkins was traded last year, 'the quarterback's anger level was "a 2. ... This time, it's a 10."'

But as you say, that does not mean that's what Mike means by quoting it and adding 'same'. It could I guess, but it could also mean he's upping his game. Or maybe he's mad at the Texans too. Who knows? It's not enough to jump to wild conclusions from at all.

More his attitude than his play but his play was made by Brees. Don’t trust him to be a team player going forward. Success got to his head. And I’m a Jack Daniels guy.
You are possibly Correct.

Jimmy graham 2, except he got paid?

Next year will tell the tale.

Deshaun's tweet was taken as a reference to his anger level with the Texans, after an ESPN article said that, after Hopkins was traded last year, 'the quarterback's anger level was "a 2. ... This time, it's a 10."'

But as you say, that does not mean that's what Mike means by quoting it and adding 'same'. It could I guess, but it could also mean he's upping his game. Or maybe he's mad at the Texans too. Who knows? It's not enough to jump to wild conclusions from at all.

That’s just ESPN making a story out of nothing. They do that

But does that mean he wants the Saints to go get Watson, not that he doesn’t want to remain a Saint?

I hope the team finds a way to keep MT and builds the offense around him, Sanders and Kamara. We're solid in a lot of positions and I think the QB position is what will make or break the offense in the seasons to come. The pieces are there.

That’s just ESPN making a story out of nothing. They do that
They do, yes. But in this particular instance, Deshaun's tweet was after the ESPN article. It's not the ESPN article making something out of Deshaun's tweet, it's - seemingly - Deshaun's tweet referring to the quote in the article.

But like I said, taking it as read that Deshaun is mad at the Texans doesn't mean anyone saying they've also gone from 2 to 10 means the same thing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom