Have season tickets been sent out? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Living in a FEMA trailer by a friends house. I go as often as I can to get the mail at my apartment, but I'm worried about them since I haven't received them. Help please.

I'm now a proud season ticket holder! The guy said they're almost sold out, so I figured if I couldn't make a few games, I'd be able to make a few bucks off of them (still kicking myself for not getting Saints tickets). My dad can usually get them through work, but I got these just to be safe.

Oh, he said tickets would be sent out in the next two weeks I think...makes sense.

Mine came in yesterday. They had 2 coupons for free drinks at Razoo and a coupon for 3 free tanning sessions at Planet Beach.

Yea i was told they are about sold out for the whole season. I went down there to get 4 tickets for the opener and was told they wont be selling single game tickets. Anyone with 2 or 4 seats to the opener and cant make it send me a pm.

Yea i was told they are about sold out for the whole season. I went down there to get 4 tickets for the opener and was told they wont be selling single game tickets. Anyone with 2 or 4 seats to the opener and cant make it send me a pm.
I may be able to hook you up with two. I'll know when the game gets closer.

I purchased my tickets last week and I havent received my tickets yet Iam starting to get nervous about it. the game is friday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom