Have we ever been obsessed with a former Saints player (1 Viewer)

Since Rodgers been there its been all about Rodgers. Thats where it stops, their is no Taysom Hills, Michael Thomas, Alvin Kamara's, ect.... type players on the Packers because they wont allow it. I cannot honestly name anyone outside Rodgers, I dont know and cant name anyone else on that team like I can most others. Quite sad.

Davante Adams, Adam Backwhatevers(Lineman), Aaron Jones and cryptkeeper Mason Crosby is still kicking for them I believe.

Never should have let Sam Mills go. We should steal that statue from Charlotte and bring it to the Dome.

I once followed Morten Anderson onto a flight from Atlanta to KC. Had to stop when his family got to their car. Is that what we’re talking about in this thread?

I once followed Morten Anderson onto a flight from Atlanta to KC. Had to stop when his family got to their car. Is that what we’re talking about in this thread?

I don't think the flow is about stalking. I think it is about Saints fans with Black and Gold glasses obsessing about Onome Ojo 5 years after he was long gone.

3 years after they were no longer on the team?

I follow the forums of teams who are in our way to the NFC Title like the Packers, Rams, Seahawks (the Seahawks fans are the best, the Rams leave something to be desired.

This is a trending topic after the Packers win tonight.

Star a poll with one question:..........................."If Jimmy Graham were to become available and wanted to come back and play for the Saints would you welcome him back?"

I'm sure your question would be answered.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom