Have we EVER had this much excitement leading up to a regular season? (1 Viewer)

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sad to leave NOLA to AZ; going into ministry
* Drew's extension: DONE
* Guard situation: STABILIZED
* Defense: MUCH IMPROVED

I believe that the improvement in the defense will lead to a positive turnover ratio... and I can go on and on--- but I won't.

I'll just say: I'm stoked! :tbhdance: :snoopy: :beerchug: :worthy: :ezbill:

Anybody else find it hard to contain your enthusiasm right now?

:gosaints:

It's definitely a positive turn after a forgettable 0-4 preseason.

If Jahri has something left in the tank, we will definitely be an improved team. Can't wait for Sunday.

I definitely feel better than I did a week ago today, but excitement about these latest moves isn't the word I would use. I am excited for the season to start, as I am every year, but still quite nervous. Sunday will start to tell the story and maybe a lot of us can relax for a bit.. Who dat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I believe that the improvement in the defense will lead to a positive turnover ratio... and I can go on and on--- but I won't.

I'll just say: I'm stoked! :tbhdance: :snoopy: :beerchug: :worthy: :ezbill:

Anybody else find it hard to contain your enthusiasm right now?

You must have not been around for the 2006 season opener

I hope Jahri starts Sunday. But will he??

Had the game vs. the Falcons been Week 1, I would have no argument. Nothing beats the Return to the Dome. However, it was NOT the season-opener, my friend.

Was still an amazing and highly anticipated opening game to start the season. After Katrina, drafting Bush, signing Brees... Tons to be excited about that year for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

:

521121d3c856117929000000_736.jpg

Just ribbin' ya

But yes, I am definitely pumped for the game. It's a shame I won't be able to make it to the dome triple fisting some $9 beers and screaming until I lose my voice for a week, but I'll be there in spirit! :worthy:

WHO DAT!!!

Man I dunno. I've been trying not to go into clinical depression reading this board for the last month. I'm scared to see what happens to this board if for some reason the saints lose. There are suicide barriers on the bridges down there right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom