Have ya'll seen the multiple Alvin Kamara trade articles? (1 Viewer)

Fansided has the Rams, Chargers, Steelers, Bills, and Colts listed as the teams receiving Kamara in pretend trades proposed by fans. So there. Lol

Fansided has the Rams, Chargers, Steelers, Bills, and Colts listed as the teams receiving Kamara in pretend trades proposed by fans. So there. Lol
Rams went broke paying for the other running back Gurley, why would they do it again? Lol

I could see it. We gave up on Sproles when he had an off year.

I mean if he's really gonna break the bank in his new deal, we might as well trade him for picks and get a new RB to go with Murray who is very good when given more than 15 carries a game. I'd rather trade him than let him walk next year because of money and I do not want to over pay him. Our offense has thrived before Kamara was here. Don't get too attached, he doesn't make this offense click by himself.

Rams went broke paying for the other running back Gurley, why would they do it again? Lol

I guess because in that particular fake trade scenario, we’d be taking Brandin Cooks off their hands so I guess they’d hypothetically be able to sign Kamara. Don’t shoot the messenger, I’m not the one who came up with that idea, which is not a rumor.

I mean if he's really gonna break the bank in his new deal, we might as well trade him for picks and get a new RB to go with Murray who is very good when given more than 15 carries a game. I'd rather trade him than let him walk next year because of money and I do not want to over pay him. Our offense has thrived before Kamara was here. Don't get too attached, he doesn't make this offense click by himself.

I'd be okay just letting him play out his deal even if he doesn't sign. It wouldn't be a pick or player but at least it would be a year of service in possibly Brees' last year. We might get a nice comp pic also.

Payton can find RBs to work but it isn't always an automatic success, it takes the right kind of guy. Young guys can take time. I wouldn't want to risk it unless we have to.

The only way I would be happy giving Kamara a big deal next year is if he can get back to that 10 yards/reception number like his rookie year. Basically WR numbers at that point.

Could see plenty of scenarios where this would play out and the Saints would absolutely listen to trade offers for Kamara, but I’d be shocked if it transpired. His value right now to other teams just wouldn’t be enough to offset our loss. He’s much more valuable to us at this point after his year last season.

I'd be okay just letting him play out his deal even if he doesn't sign. It wouldn't be a pick or player but at least it would be a year of service in possibly Brees' last year. We might get a nice comp pic also.

Payton can find RBs to work but it isn't always an automatic success, it takes the right kind of guy. Young guys can take time. I wouldn't want to risk it unless we have to.

The only way I would be happy giving Kamara a big deal next year is if he can get back to that 10 yards/reception number like his rookie year. Basically WR numbers at that point.

Yes! He has to be much more of a productive player for us this coming season to warrant a nice new contract from us. I’m not saying he has to be as electric as his rookie year, but more dependable and more productive than last year.

I absolutely can see a trade happening depending on what kind of money he’s looking for in an extension. We haven’t given huge contracts to running backs.

i would only consider a trade as part of the Burrow deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The "articles" (if they can even be called that) serve only one useful purpose and that's when you're out of toilet paper or wet wipes.

Which is frequently these days...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom