Have you ever beat the hell out of someone? (1 Viewer)

Thorin

Idle
Reaction score
I haven't, just some simple tussles, bloody noses and bruises, nothing serious. I once stuck a .357 in a guy's face because he was trying to beat my back door in. He stopped.
Have you ever beat the hell out of someone?
Was it satisfying?
Did you go to jail?
Should you have gone to jail?
Do you regret it?
Did it get you laid?
Did it make you richer?
Were you drunk?
Was it a man, woman, child, pygmy?
Bat, crowbar, fists, maybe a blade was involved, perhaps even a gun?
Did you get the hell beat out of you in the process?
Did you get airtime on the 6:00 news?
Did it happen in your baby momma trailer house, bar, or a church softball game?

:shrug:

I'm not very fond of my past aggressions, but I did smash a dude's face into the side of a car (front driver panel). I've never seen so much blood before in my life. Come to find out, I broke his cheeks, both eye sockets, his jaw and his nose.

Jail? Nope.

Did I deserve jail? I don't think so. It was a defensive move because he started it and was notorious for being someone who doesn't go down. The opportunity showed itself, and I oblidged.

Regret? Surely. I would have to think that he has been scarred for life. He started it, but I probably shouldn't have gone that route.

Laid? Nope

Satisfying? Only in the sense that it wasn't me meeting that car face first and that I survived this dude.

Did I get beat? Most definately. He pretty much had me where he wanted me. He just lost his balance trying to go for the knockout punch and I took his momentum into the car.

Airtime? Nope.

It happened at an old underage hangout. I commenced to getting as drunk as I could and people were egging that on by offering me beers for beating up the guy that always went their looking for fights.

:internettoughguy:

Stab a ************ in the chest!!

No but usually when I drink I end up fighting. I actually don't mind the fighting and have never been beaten up. So if Shockmo ever crosses the State line, he will be locking his doors.:hihi:

:internettoughguy:

Stab a ************ in the chest!!

No but usually when I drink I end up fighting. I actually don't mind the fighting and have never been beaten up. So if Shockmo ever crosses the State line, he will be locking his doors.:hihi:

i do that every morning when i'm driving to new orleans anyway. i'll make sure i double check 'em now.

Too many instances to go into detail. I've beat down plenty and I've had plenty of beat downs but all were as a kid. I'd say they all were satisfying since in nearly every case it was someone who had beat me up as part of a group before and I got a chance to get even when they were alone. Never been to jail but that has more to do with my uncle whose a very well known and influential NOPD officer and the fact that in general when I was young people didn't run whining to the cops every time something went down. I did get laid once because I beat down a guy for slapping a female friend of mine and she was very appreciative. :ezbill:

I've only been in two post 18 year old fights and both were when I was still very young and in the Navy. Neither was a beat down either way and I got jumped in both situations. One was because a friend thought I'd messed with his girlfriend (I hadn't). Actually, calling that one getting jumped is really accurate since I hit both of them first but I did it because I figured they were about to go at me and I figured get the first blows in. We actually patched things up the next morning and are all still good friends.The other was three locals in Hawaii doing a gang initiation that required the beat down a random military member. No beat down either way but frankly that had more to do with them being high and uncoordinated. I suspect if they were not high I might be dead right now because they were tough as nails.

Only my kids.

In all honesty I have received more than I have given.
Probably the worst I have received was in Key West. I was with a little skinny dude who was wasted and he thought he saw some friends and he started yelling "Hey fags, we are over here." and other stuff about faggots and stuff.
Well two dudes who obviously spend 20 hours a day at the gym come running at us. I try to calm the situation by explaining what happened but dude I am with just keeps going and says "come get some"
I was bloodied pretty bad.
The funny thing was our friends pull up in a car and temporarily stop the beatdown. But the skinny dude keeps talking. we make it into the car and one of hte gaymun jump on the car and start punching another friend in the face through the sunroof. driver speeds off, and someone grabs hold of gaymun, and all of the sudden gaymun starts begging us to let him go. they let go of him once we reached a speed of 35-40.

i was beat up real bad

Once. I put a woman in the hospital. I was bent on rearranging her face but my dad grabbed and held me off the ground while she crawled under her car to safety.

Once. I put a woman in the hospital. I was bent on rearranging her face but my dad grabbed and held me off the ground while she crawled under her car to safety.

hawt

If you have never lost a fight, you have never been in a real fight.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom