Have You Ever Been Shocked Or Proud Of Your Pet's Movement? (1 Viewer)

What's worse than a guy posting on the internet about his cat's business? Me, spending any part of my Friday night reading -- and posting -- about it.

ETA: By the way, I haven't seen the litter box in years. That's why I have a husband.

Last night while cleaning my cat's liter box i noticed a movement that ,well shocked and suprised me , it looked like a lion had used the box instead of a domestic cat. I was shocked and a sort of proud of my cat, but i am thinking about changing her food.

So today I was wondering has anyone else been shocked or amazed by what their pet can produce?

I would have posted Pics (dont want to hear pics or it didnt happen) but then we would have to move the thread to the BTL Board.

By the Way Happy Friday Sr.

It's interesting that you're a cat guy - gives your character a bit of range that perhaps we didn't see coming.

But being a cat **** guy? That's just weird.

It's interesting that you're a cat guy - gives your character a bit of range that perhaps we didn't see coming.

Chuck like any Man I'm proud Of My Poop . And the Other Day My Cat Made Me feel like a proud Pappa. Besides I'm not just a cat guy I'm a big softie when it comes to domestic animals.

Like some (many? Most?) have gender fluidity, Looney has some social fluidity
Not quasi-liberal, nascar loving lawyer fluidity, but fluidity none-the-less

Well I never thought I'd have this conversation so, ummm, yeah.

529966_326871697374667_158810777514094_816144_790167748_n1.jpg

cat%2Bdiary.jpg

First off, I can;t believe that I am actually clicking on a reading a thread about "How well does my animal poop" or something to that effect... With that said... The above differences between the dog and the cat a freakin hilarious...

As to me... I am a cat kinda person... Why...
1. I hate walking in my yard and steppin in poop.
2. Cat has a JOB. Catch the Mouse. Being have lived in older homes, and on the farm most of my life, Mouse is a problem. Cat solves this... If not... Out the door Cat.
3.You can leave a cat some food and take off on a trip for 2 weeks and cat will be ok... With a dog... one day and it's out of food and somebody is calling the cops on you.
4. Most Girls like Cats.

Now... according to the OP... am I suppossed to go to the cat box and analyze the poop or something?

4. Most Girls like Cats.
Ah, reason No. 70 I have never been "most girls". I have a cat but totally by accident. When it's gone, it won't be replaced.

Yep. Once my dog starts crappin fur, then I know it's almost rabbit season.
I learned this from one impressive sample left in our walkway. I poked it with my wife's umbrella as I realized that he was sending me a message in his own special way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom