Have You Ever Been Shocked Or Proud Of Your Pet's Movement? (1 Viewer)

LOONEY

gulf war vet
Reaction score
Last night while cleaning my cat's liter box i noticed a movement that ,well shocked and suprised me , it looked like a lion had used the box instead of a domestic cat. I was shocked and a sort of proud of my cat, but i am thinking about changing her food.

So today I was wondering has anyone else been shocked or amazed by what their pet can produce?

I would have posted Pics (dont want to hear pics or it didnt happen) but then we would have to move the thread to the BTL Board.

By the Way Happy Friday Sr.

Am I the only one who thought?

tumblr_oc9h2hz8Kd1vxtlplo6_r1_400.gif

Seriously though, I don't know about BMs but my dogs athleticism surprises me almost constantly. We have a miniature poodle. And while they are thought of as pompous little dogs, you would be hard pressed to find a more athletic breed. He swims, he runs, and he can jump like nobody's business. One night while he was sleeping and I was watching tv, a thunder clap jolted him awake from a deep sleep. He jumped a good 5 feet in the air and started barking on the ascent and before he was fully awake. When he landed, he had no idea what had just happened. I looked at him in amazement because I didn't realize he could jump that high from a lying position. No running start, he didn't even stand up. He just jumped to high heaven. We both stared at each other in amazement. Me because I didn't know he had it in him. Him because he didn't know what the **** happened.

Cable TV NSFW language. Basic 4 letter words.

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HLwxKmor-xo" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

My bigger dog has taken three full deuces on one walk before. These are dogs that get walked at least three times a day. I don't know what was going on with him that day, but he must've been plugged up the day before because I didn't notice anything different.

I was amazed that day.

I'm typically just glad that they both take care of all their business on the morning walk so that the other two can just be pee walks.

nugget will not stop to poop---its a trail of tootsie rolls left in decreasing frequency and size--- sometimes strung out over thirty feet.

porkchop, on the other hand, calmly delivers a clockwise swirlcone of poo which he and nuggo always take the time to inspect for graceful structural integrity before its scooped into the plastic grocery bag.

When my dog does #2 he will run all over the yard, like it felt good!

My daughter's dog is always scared by her own farts. She can be lying on the couch and when the gas escapes she tries to run away. She then looks back in the direction from which she came like something is trying to get her. Never ceases to amuse me.

I woke up one morning and found that my dog had had explosive diarrhea all over the living room floor and my kids bedroom. She tried to make it to the door and left a trail of destruction on the carpet along the way. Even more unfortunate, I found it with my bare feet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom