Have you ever watched a better game than the 2006 Divisional Championship against the Eagles (1 Viewer)

perret318

Runnin like a road lizard
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I could watch this game over and over. And I have! :)

Two teams at the top of their games. The score see-saws back and forth. Big offensive plays, big defensive stops. Deuce's push from the 5-yard-line. Fujita dominating. The home crowd going nuts.

Oh, it's just awesome.

AND UGH, I HATE THE OFFSEASON.

Yes I have. The 2001 playoff game against the Rams, where we won our first playoff game ever, is far and away the best Saints game I have ever been to.

I've been looking for the 2006 NFC Divisional Championship game against the Eagles since forever. Does anyone have a link or know where I could possibly find a torrent of the game?

Giants patriots superbowl, best game I ever watched period

I've been looking for the 2006 NFC Divisional Championship game against the Eagles since forever. Does anyone have a link or know where I could possibly find a torrent of the game?

Yep: tenyardtorrents.com

Giants patriots superbowl, best game I ever watched period

100 percent agreed. I loved when Burress guaranteed a Giants win and the patriots would only score like 14. HE got the win and was pretty damn close with the point total. Tom Brady said Burress should give them some credit lol

Was definitely the best game I have ever seen. I live in DC and flew in and took my dad to that game. :)

The one and only Saints home game I was lucky enough to be at, was this playoff game.

I was just watching parts of it yesterday, actually...

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom