Have you seen the Dome renovations video on Nola.com? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Do you think they will get these renovations finished on time? Will they have enough money? Doesn’t the field suite bring a bad sight line due to photographers and other stuff on the field?

I found the links

No
No
Yes

More importantly, are the really going to call a section a Vomitory or “SuperVom? Do they know that the word vomitory means “inducing vomiting”?

(Image from NOLA.com)

BD571E58-602C-46CF-B1D2-ABBA0147B12E.jpeg

Last edited:
Why does Mark Ingram have a Michael Thomas jersey on?

603949f91dd0a.image.jpg

Of course they'll get done in plenty of time. You think they'll just leave as is if they don't? That would look dumb. Have a Sunday Night game and the Saints score in an empty concrete area. How stupid would New Orleans look?!

If they don't get done maybe they'll be allowed to leave a CAT in the endzone.

It's amazing how fast they can get things done. I'm seeing it everyday when I drive in Scottsdale.

Ingram would def jump into those boxes, make a drink and grab a wang on the way out...
He definitely couldnt jump into the previous height 😂
Gonna miss those old first row seats, they could usually be had for a good price. Hence my profile picture

Do you think they will get these renovations finished on time? Will they have enough money? Doesn’t the field suite bring a bad sight line due to photographers and other stuff on the field?

I found the links

I could be wrong, but I don't think people in the field suite care about watching the game from the field suite.

More importantly, are the really going to call a section a Vomitory or “SuperVom? Do they know that the word vomitory means “inducing vomiting”?

(Image from NOLA.com)

Actually that's only when it's used as a adjective and that is considered a rare use . As a noun, it means "a passage that allows people to enter or leave an auditorium or stadium."
Having stated all that, I will agree that Super Vom is a TERRIBLE name. Who picked this? Where were the marketing people? WTF?

I’ve actually never seen/ heard it used as a noun (until now).

The first thing that came to mind when I read that name was an old “Saturday Night Live” skit (late 70’s early 80’s) involving a “Vomitorium”

37E194C7-BA0B-46B0-9A2D-D522DB118CB2.jpeg

We could get corporate sponsors for these area. The Pepto Bismol Super Vomitory. The place to go every time Winston throw’s an INT.:D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom