Have you turned off the Schedule Release Show yet? (1 Viewer)

Dan in Lafayette

Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I have. Are they just going to go around to every coach and GM and ask the same question? What do you look for first when the schedule comes out? How original. The show goes for 4 hours. 4 hours! Sheesh.

Time to check what I have recorded or update the News Page. :D

I have. Are they just going to go around to every coach and GM and ask the same question? What do you look for first when the schedule comes out? How original. The show goes for 4 hours. 4 hours! Sheesh.

I turned off after 10 mins. 3 hours is ridiculous.
Anyone who follows me on Twitter, knows they are slightly behind on the schedule anyways. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I miss sports. but not enough to watch a 4 hour special about the next NFL schedule.

Turned it on, I saw Jerrah and turned it off
Same here ... well, except we still have it on.
Deion needs to get rid of the snow white beard. I am 3 years older and don't have nearly that much white in mine.
I found out the only thing I hate worse than Deion Sanders is Deion Sanders with a quarantine beard.

It was nice to hear from Belicheck's dog again, though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom