Have you turned off the Schedule Release Show yet? (1 Viewer)

I have. Are they just going to go around to every coach and GM and ask the same question? What do you look for first when the schedule comes out? How original. The show goes for 4 hours. 4 hours! Sheesh.

Time to check what I have recorded or update the News Page. :D

I left it on. Still wondering who turned the lights up on Belichick and if he or she is still breathing.

I'm with most of you guys. Didn't know there was a show, and just see the schedule here and look at all of the comments.

I never turned it on. The less I give to ESPN and the NFL.. The happier I am

Have never watched a second of that show.

Schedule always gets posted here by like 3 or 4 PM anyway.......so I never had a reason to tune in.

I have. Are they just going to go around to every coach and GM and ask the same question? What do you look for first when the schedule comes out? How original. The show goes for 4 hours. 4 hours! Sheesh.

Time to check what I have recorded or update the News Page. :D
never turned it on.

Eeck,.. They do this nonsense with FIFA when they draw for the World Cup. They ask the same stupid questions and you get the same "safe" responses. If I am that bored for sports, I rather watch an old SB I haven't seen or have seen but too young to remember than watch a show about a schedule. LOL 4 hours; for real...LOL. Alternatively, go find some lonesome teenager and let him beat you in Madden for a couple of hours.

---

Eeck,.. They do this nonsense with FIFA when they draw for the World Cup. They ask the same stupid questions and you get the same "safe" responses. If I am that bored for sports, I rather watch an old SB I haven't seen or have seen but too young to remember than watch a show about a schedule. LOL 4 hours; for real...LOL. Alternatively, go find some lonesome teenager and let him beat you in Madden for a couple of hours.

---
Ironically I think the quarantine has shown that the NFL Network can put old games on and people will watch.

Ironically I think the quarantine has shown that the NFL Network can put old games on and people will watch.
I would. When I moved here, I lost a few Saints games from my DVR that I would love to re-record.

I would. When I moved here, I lost a few Saints games from my DVR that I would love to re-record.
Try NFL Game Pass. I think the free trial lasts a week or two more. They have every game since 09.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom