Haven't heard this one, but... (1 Viewer)

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sad to leave NOLA to AZ; going into ministry
If it was the Saints (in the Panthers' current position), you'd be seeing it on all the major sports broadcasts.

Take a look at the Panthers' last 5 games. You know, it's not far-fetched to see them ending the season on a 6-game skid. Remaining games for them:

@Eagles (Mon.)
Giants
Steelers
@Falcons
@Saints

The media darlings are entering trial by fire. Can't count them out, but anyone who is putting the mortgage on them in the postseason might wind up camping out under I-10 this winter. :hihi:

All of those teams can spoil a team's Sunday. If Jake doesn't start playing better, the Cats could be in for a long 5 weeks?

Well, with D.Foster not 100% and Smith as their only viable option besides Meshawn I see them going 2-3 in the final stretch. I'm not making predictions but I see us going 4-1 in the final 5 with Dallas being the only loss. (Let the flames begin)

I see them as catching the Eagles and Giants at a good time. The Steelers and Falcons are average teams who can spoil things or lay an egg. It is not that earth-shattering of a schedule.

almost all those teams, excluding us, are beat up with injuries.

Actually the Giants will finally be getting healthy. They get two defensive starters back this week, not including Strahan. He's still up in the air, but good chance he'll be back for the Panthers. I think the Giants will be desparate and will give their all to win. They are still 6-5 even though they've been slumping lately. If Eli pulls out of it, this will get really interesting the next few weeks. The Eagles will put up a fight on Monday night, especially being at home. And of course the Steelers are a proud franchise and will play tough. I think Carolina's schedule is as tough as ours is. I for one hope they go down in flames, heh.

Oh, and don't forget, they lost to the Redskins last week, so ya never know.

I see one good team in there (us).

The other 4 are threats. The Giants certainly have the talent, Vick may decide to just explode, Pittsburgh, as we know, if they don't turn it over is very tough, only Philly seems like a certain win.

The Giants have had injury problems, and even if they lose this week could either collapse or totally circle the wagons and make a run. They have waaaaay too much talent to just write off, and as mercurial as young Eli is, he could just as easily string a few decent games together and there they are again.

I see one good team in there (us).

Agreed. the Saints are the only good team they'll be facing. I wish the Saints had their schedule -

Eagles weren't doing squat before McNabb got hurt less with Garcia at QB.

Giants they'll be getting them after the Cowboys stomp them a new one. The Giants are a team in turmoil which will be worse after they lose big to the Cowboys.

Steelers banged up and already played their best game of the year (against the Saints). They'll also be finished in terms of playoffs and Cowher's trying to decide whther to return.

Falcons JL Mora will be complete lame duck by this game and Vick will be playing for the offseason.

Saints their only really tough game. If they run the table this game could be for the division. The Panther are incredibly lucky, they are catching formerly tough teams at the right time...

giants will be healthy and playing for pride or still in a playoff hunt if they beat dallas,

the steelers can beat them , depending on which team shows up.

i wouldnt be suprised if schaub plays for atlanta in that game, though if its his first start falcons would probably loose. if vick plays it could go either way

I try to avoid cliches like the plague, but on any give Sunday...

It does not matter who they are playing if they continue to play like they have the last 3 weeks. If they play like they have the last 3 weeks any team can beat them as evidenced by the Redskins. It is not so much the opponent than it is thier own play that may bring them down.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom