Having 1 more Timeout wins this game (1 Viewer)

jtalton

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I understand hating the refs (even though we got a few bad calls going our way too). But if we had ONE timeout at the end of the game we would have won the game. Drew not having that time out made it a 61y FG. Payton HAS to learn how to manage the time better and realize these timeouts are USEFULLLLLLLLL.

I blame the lose squarely on PAYTON. PERIOD.

We would of had that TO had the refs not dicked around at mid-field for almost all the playclock before deciding where to spot the ball on Snead's fumble.

Having Ingram carry the ball 2 or 3 times more wins the game.

The ability to find a pro kicker wins the game.

As a returner, down 1 point, not running into the back of your blockers and run ANYWHERE else which is wide open for you to run in, wins the game.

Taking a timeout at the 2 after the crazy option play was inexcusable.

Take the delay of game and it's still a chip shot.

Taking a timeout at the 2 after the crazy option play was inexcusable.

Take the delay of game and it's still a chip shot.

THANK YOU

We have this virus of trading timeouts for 5 yards when 5 yards aren't even crucial to the situation. Its unbelievable that in this age of football we haven't figured this out.

THANK YOU

We have this virus of trading timeouts for 5 yards when 5 yards aren't even crucial to the situation. Its unbelievable that in this age of football we haven't figured this out.
5 yards and we miss that FG lol

I understand hating the refs (even though we got a few bad calls going our way too). But if we had ONE timeout at the end of the game we would have won the game. Drew not having that time out made it a 61y FG. Payton HAS to learn how to manage the time better and realize these timeouts are USEFULLLLLLLLL.

I blame the lose squarely on PAYTON. PERIOD.

I agree wholeheartedly that that was terrible game management....probably the worst sequence in the game besides the fumble, in impact on the outcome of the game. But we lost this game due to defense predominately. 34pts at home and up two touchdowns in the second half should win the game. Game management on both sides of the ball cost us dearly.

THANK YOU

And he wasn't even calling plays, so he could totally focus on the game. Rediculous.

Winning this game wins this game. It's not one instance; it's a culmination of mistakes. having no defense has taken 2 and soon to be 3 years out of the Drew Bree's window.

We would of had that TO had the refs not dicked around at mid-field for almost all the playclock before deciding where to spot the ball on Snead's fumble.

I doubt that is the case.

But...

why doesn't the Saints get "creative" and get a ball, line up and HIKE IT and that would FORCE the refs to Blow the Whistle stopping all action and the clock(s).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom