Hawkeye trailer (1 Viewer)

Hey cool. Gotta catch this today and the first 2 eps of star trek discovery tonight. It's a good weekend!!

Who are the villains? I was never a big comic book guy and Marvel cartoons always stunk.

Who are the villains? I was never a big comic book guy and Marvel cartoons always stunk.
I believe we're going to be seeing enemies he picked up while running around as Ronin. Not sure who they all are, maybe we'll see the Ten Rings?

All I know is we’re getting
Echo who is a daughter of Kingpin
beyond that I don’t know

I looked her up and it looks like she is going to get a spin off.

All I know is we’re getting
Echo who is a daughter of Kingpin
beyond that I don’t know
We have seen Clown, The Swordsman, and Echo. Maybe we see Kingpin? If she's trying to kill Hawkeye, is Yelena Belova a villain for our purposes?

Edited

With the outside ties to the Circus of crime that these villains have, and my suspicion of Eleanor, I'm wondering if she's Madame Masque (or Mephisto).[\spoiler]

I've been goofing around on Google to figure out if Eleanor is a villain. I think that she might be but maybe a gender swap. She seems shady. While digging I found this guy.

It's a small character who connects these villains and another from MCU's past.
Found this as well...

https://marvels-avengers.fandom.com/wiki/Eleanor_Bishop

The mother of Susan and Kate Bishop, she was believed dead after an incident in Boulder, Colorado. However, Eleanor is revealed to be alive and masterminding a series of attacks by Madame Masque. In addition, the Ultimate Universe version of Eleanor is an operative of Hydra.

Found this as well...

https://marvels-avengers.fandom.com/wiki/Eleanor_Bishop

The mother of Susan and Kate Bishop, she was believed dead after an incident in Boulder, Colorado. However, Eleanor is revealed to be alive and masterminding a series of attacks by Madame Masque. In addition, the Ultimate Universe version of Eleanor is an operative of Hydra.
I was going to speculate that the mom is really a villain because I think Frank is a misdirect.

With the outside ties to the Circus of crime that these villains have, and my suspicion of Eleanor, I'm wondering if she's Madame Masque (or Mephisto).[\spoiler]
Never heard of ‘em :hihi:

1614821950093-jpeg.155228

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom